As zany or refined as you like...
PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATIONS
OR EVEN BACK HOME...
Designed to your specific needs, interests, and desires.
Do you want to do something special for your milestone birthday, anniversary, reunion, or other special event?
Zoom Vacations® creates personalized international events to the world's best destinations including:
Why use Zoom Vacations to Plan Your Event:
1. Creating an incredible event is a full time job. Zoom Vacations® allows you to be as involved as you want, and handles all aspects of your special event, from start to finish!
2. You usually only experience such an event (like turning 40) once! So it makes sense to hand the administration over to a professional – At Zoom Vacations®, planning international events and travel is our full time job, and our passion.
3. We can save you money. Zoom Vacations® can cut lots of costs by knowing which suppliers to choose, and how to negotiate. Our connections, knowledge, and bargaining power can cut more off the bill than our fees.
4. We relieve you of all the worries about getting the event right. Then you can just enjoy the evening. That's the way it should be!
5. It’s like buying insurance. Zoom Vacations® has built up great expertise in running such events. We’ve developed a 6th sense that stops problems from occurring. And if the worst does happen, we know how to save the day.
• Event Web site Development
• Event Logo Development
• Marketing to your potential guests including email blasts and personal contact
• All aspects of your celebration vacation wish list, including finding the right hotel and negotiating the best rates
• Creating excursions, meal events, and themed parties you will not find anywhere else
• Assisting with the travel arrangements of your guests, including keeping them up-to-date and prepared for all aspects of the vacation
• All personalized with your specific needs, interests and desires
“The celebration... you cannot practice it or anything. It’s a moment when the excitement of your goal makes you react to the moment".
— Peter Bondra